Privacy & Cookies
1: General Information
Welcome to our website www.royal-home.it (the “Site”).
Golden Group S.r.l. (“Golden Group”) collects and handles your personal information with the utmost care and we take specific measures to keep it in accordance with the law.
The data controller is Golden Group S.r.l., headquartered at Via Aurelio Lampredi- 81, C.F. and VAT no. 01630710497.
For any clarifications, questions or needs related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Service Department or by writing to the address of Golden Group headquarters .
If you wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing to “Data Protection Officer” at the above address, or by e-mail at email@example.com
What data do we process and why?
The personal information Golden Group processes is the information you provide to us when you place an order and purchase goods, and the information we collect while you browse or use the services offered on the Site. Golden Group may then collect data about you such as master data such as your first and last name, shipping address and billing address, e-mail, browsing data, and your purchasing habits.
Your personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- Provide you with Site services such as newsletter subscription;
- Allow you to register with the Site and use the services reserved for registered users;
- Handle your requests submitted to our Customer Service Department. In the above cases, the processing of your personal information is legitimate insofar as it is necessary to provide you with the service you have specifically requested from us.
- Conduct statistical surveys and analysis with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact with and use the Site, to improve our offerings and services.
Only with your express consent instead, we process your personal data for: (i) To carry out commercial and promotional communication activities; (ii) personalize the Site and commercial offers according to your interests.
Who will process your data?
Your personal information is processed by duly trained staff of Golden Group as the Data Controller. For organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on the Site, in addition, your data may be processed by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by Golden Group for their proven reliability and expertise. Some of these entities may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in accordance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, after which your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or otherwise anonymized. The retention period differs depending on the purpose of processing: for example, data collected to send you our newsletters are kept until you ask us to stop sending them. See section 2 for more information.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you will be able to: revoke your consent to the processing; know what personal data we hold about you, their origin and how they are used; request that they be updated, corrected or supplemented; as well as, in the cases provided for by the provisions in force, cancellation, restriction of processing or oppose their processing.
If you wish, you can request to receive personal data held by Golden Group about you in an electronically readable format, and where technically feasible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party specified by you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with one of the competent data protection enforcement authorities. In Italy, a complaint can be filed with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali(http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This policy may be amended and supplemented over time, so we encourage you to check its contents periodically. Where possible, we will try to inform you of changes in a timely manner.
Data controller: Golden Group S.r.l., with registered office at Via Aurelio Lampredi- 81, C.F. and VAT no. 01630710497. As the Data Controller, Golden Group decides how and for what purposes to process personal data.
Data Protection Officer: Golden Group has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), whom you can contact by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Group collects and processes data when you browse or shop on the Site. In particular:
Personal data necessary for newsletter subscription such as first and last name, e-mail address, telephone;
- personal data you provide when you contact our Customer Service Department to provide you with requested assistance;
- With your consent, we collect and use your personal information for marketing purposes;
- to register your Golden Group account, we collect your full name, email address, password, and date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your accesses to the restricted area of the Site;
- subject to your express consent, by analyzing your personal data we may process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services in order to present you with proposals and offers in line with your tastes;
- in case of authentication to the Golden Group account through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration/authentication through Facebook and through Google. We also collect information about you from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google. This information includes the following categories of data: e-mail address;
- We collect information about your navigation on the Site, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the individual page, and we store this information on our servers.
Golden Group does not process personal data related to minors of age. If you access the Site and use the services offered by Golden Group you represent that you are over the age of majority.
Method of use of collected data
Golden Group collects and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Registration to the Site and enjoyment of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the entry of certain personal information, which is necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users;
- handling requests to our Customer Service Department, which uses the personal information you provide to fulfill your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- sending CVs. If you send us your CV to be considered for an application for an open position, we will use the information in your CV solely for that purpose. Your CV will be kept for up to six months, after which it will be deleted: if you wish, you can of course send us a new, updated version;
- Statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to conduct statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offerings and services;
- Sending commercial and promotional communications as a result of viewing one of our products;
- with your express consent, we may use the contact information you have provided to us for marketing communications about our products and services in order to update you about new products, new arrivals, exclusive products, and our offers and promotions. Also, again with your consent, we may use your contact information as part of conducting market research and satisfaction surveys in order to improve our services and relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively by the methods you choose (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp);
- only with your consent, Golden Group may personalize your experience as a registered user on the Site, proposing advances and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications customized according to your interests, these communications will take place exclusively by the methods you choose (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp). Personalization will be done by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the “Data collected” section above.
Remember that you can stop these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of each communication, logging into your Golden Group account, or contacting Customer Service.
Please note that you may receive further communications from us even after you submit your unsubscribe request, as some mailings may have already been scheduled, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In connection with all the above activities, we will process your personal data mainly through computer and electronic means; the tools we use guarantee high standards of security, in full compliance with the relevant regulations.
Legal basis for processing
We process your personal data only if one of the conditions stipulated in current legislation is met, specifically:
- for registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users; for the provision of services offered by the Site; for handling your requests to our Customer Service Department.
Providing your personal information for such activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to give us your data or not, but without the requested data we will not be able to conclude or execute your requests;
- To carry out a legal obligation incumbent on Golden Group, including under tax provisions;
- the processing of spontaneously sent CVs, carried out to evaluate candidates with respect to a possible job position with Golden Group, is legitimate insofar as it is expressly authorized by a rule of law, which specifies that in such a case the consent of the person to whom the personal data refer is not required. You are free to give us your CV or not, but without it we will not be able to evaluate your application for a job position with Golden Group;
- Based on your consent. We will only carry out the following processing if you have given us your express consent: (i) conducting marketing activities and opinion polls and market research; (ii) analysis of your browsing and consumption habits as part of your Golden Group profile usage, in order to personalize your experience on our Site
Subjects who process your data
Your personal information will be processed by Golden Group’s internal staff specifically trained and authorized to process it. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties we use to provide our services; these parties have been adequately selected and offer suitable guarantees of compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data.
These subjects have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Golden Group and under its control.The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specializing in computer and telematic services; couriers; companies carrying out marketing activities; companies specializing in market research and data processing. Your data may be forwarded to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, prevention and safeguarding against threats to public safety, to enable Golden Group to establish, exercise or defend a right in court, and for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Web push notification
Depending on the device you are browsing from, you may receive, with your consent, push notifications about our offers, news, your wish list, and your shopping cart.
To turn off notifications, depending on the platform and/or browser used, follow the steps below:
Desktop: Right-click on notification > disable notifications from www.royalbeauty.it
Mobile: Log in to the notification center > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from www.royalbeauty. en
Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy – Content Settings > Notifications – Manage Exceptions > Enter www.royalbeauty.it and select “Block.”
Firefox: Options > Contents > Notifications – Choose > www.royalbeauty.it – “Block”;
Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From here set the selector to “Reject.”
Extra-EU data transfer
Some of the third parties listed in E. above may be based in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by appropriate decisions of the European Commission(http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Golden Group and such entities of specific agreements, containing appropriate safeguards and guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called “standard contractual clauses”, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Golden Group (for the purchase of goods and/or services offered on our Site, for registration to the Site or the use of services on the Site) or for the handling of your requests.
Data retention time
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which differs depending on the type of activity involving the processing of your personal data. After this period expires, your data will be permanently deleted or otherwise irreversibly anonymized.
Your personal information is stored in accordance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Registered User data: data will be kept until you request deletion of your profile;
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on the Site: these data are retained until the termination of the service or the cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User;
- data related to user requests to our Customer Service Department: data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is fulfilled;
- CV: for six months after receipt;
- data used for commercial communication activities: these data are retained until the service is terminated or the user exercises opposition by unsubscribing;
- data provided for commercial communication activities, opinion polls and market research: until requested by the user to stop the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of the user with Golden Group;
- data used to personalize the Site and to display personalized commercial offers: until the user requests termination and in any event within two years of the user’s last interaction of any kind with Golden Group;
- data used to conduct market research and satisfaction surveys: until the User requests termination.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive deletion or irreversible anonymization of the relevant personal data will be final within 30 days of the above deadlines.
Personal Data Protection Rights
At any time you can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Golden Group. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access and change your data: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, changed, or supplemented with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoking your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in connection with any activity with marketing purposes. In this regard, please note that sending commercial and promotional communications, conducting market research and satisfaction surveys for customizing the website and commercial offers to your interests are considered marketing activities. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease processing of your personal data that is based on such consent, while different processing or processing based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with current regulations.
- Object to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest by explaining to us the reasons justifying your request; before granting it, Golden Group will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Deletion of your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Upon receiving and screening your request, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal information.
- Request that the processing of your personal information be temporarily restricted: in this case, Golden Group will continue to store your personal information but will not process it, unless otherwise requested by you and exceptions provided by law. You can obtain restriction of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of your data, when we no longer need your data but you need it to exercise your right in court, and when you object to processing during the period in which we evaluate the grounds for your request.
- Request your data or transfer it to a party other than Golden Group (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or under a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party specified by you to us
To ensure that our users’ data will not be breached or used illegitimately by third parties, before we grant a request from you to exercise any of the rights indicated, we will ask you for certain information to be certain of your identity.
Your personal information is protected with specific technical and organizational security measures designed to prevent your personal information from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that ensure: the pseudonymization or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; and the ability to restore data where necessary. In addition, Golden Group is committed to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the security of processing.
You can file a complaint with one of the competent data protection enforcement authorities. In Italy, the complaint can be filed with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali. We invite you to access the Guarantor’s website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
Changes to this policy
Legislative references and useful linksProcessing of your personal data is carried out in full compliance with the relevant regulations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, Italian data processing regulations, and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority(http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Method of acceptance
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your current browser and saved on your device when you visit a website such as www.royalbeauty.it (the ‘Site’). Cookies allow the Site to function efficiently and improve its performance, and also provide information to the Site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, mainly to personalize your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (e.g. remembering the language and currency you set, to recognize you on your next visit, etc.).
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our site uses different types of first-party cookies (set up and managed by Golden Group), third-party cookies (set up and managed by third parties according to their own privacy policies and not under the control of Golden Group), each of which has a specific function. Below is an explanatory table.
Browsing cookies: From the first time you log in, these cookies allow the Site to function properly and allow you to view content on your device by recognizing the language and market of the country from which you choose to connect. If you are a registered user, they will allow recognition and access to the services of the dedicated areas. Browsing cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the operation of the site.
Functional Cookies: These cookies allow, based on your expressed request, to recognize you at subsequent logins, so that you do not have to enter your information at each visit (e.g., ‘Recognize me next time’). Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but they improve the quality and experience of browsing.
Analytical Cookies: These first-party cookies, are owned by Golden Group (Manager) and are used to collect data in an anonymous and aggregate form. These cookies are used to process statistical analysis of how users navigate our site. Golden Group treats the results of these analyses anonymously and solely for statistical purposes.
First- and third-party marketing and profiling cookies: These cookies are intended to create profiles about you in order to send you commercial messages that meet the preferences you expressed during your visit or to improve your browsing experience: as you browse our Site these cookies are useful to show you products that interest you or are similar to those you have viewed.
Third-party cookies are those sent by third-party companies we trust. These cookies allow us to offer you our business proposition on other affiliated websites (retargeting). On third-party cookies, we do not have control over the information provided by the cookie and do not have access to that data. This information is fully controlled by the third-party companies as described in their respective policies. To view these third-party cookies, learn about their respective policies, and consciously manage your consent or denial, please visit the relevant page on the Site
Social Network Cookies: These cookies are needed to allow your social account to interact with our site. They serve, for example, to let you express your appreciation and share it with your social friends. Social network cookies are not necessary for navigation. For more information on the Social Networks’ cookie usage policies, you can consult their respective privacy and cookie policies:
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control, or possibly disable cookies through the settings section. Disabling navigation or functional cookies may result in limitations to the service offered.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
You can at any time select your preferences from the Cookies section by enabling or disabling the individual cookie category.
In order to show you our products that you have already viewed, we also use cookie-like technologies (specifically, “HTLM5 Local Storage”) that store information in your device’s Local Storage.
To such information we do not have access. To delete the information stored in the Local Storage of your device you can, at any time, proceed according to the following instructions.
You can delete the information in your device’s Local Storage by clicking on the appropriate “Delete” button found in the “See All” section of “Recently Viewed,” or through the browser you use. To proceed using your browser, you will need to clear your browsing data by following the directions at the links below, checking “Cookies and website data.”
Below are the paths to follow for the major browsers:
Data Access and Customer Service
You may at any time receive assistance and explanations on how to exercise selective consent or denial, or how to delete cookies and related technologies from your browser, by sending an e-mail to Customer Service selecting “Privacy” as the subject or by written request addressed to Golden Group at the registered office mailing address, we will promptly respond.
Last updated: October 2020